Recent content by Believein1

1. B

Weird layering

Definitely
  2. B

Weird layering

Well, file is too big to upload, but the prints are perfect. Thanks guys for the help.
  3. B

Weird layering

Hey, sorry about the late response, I was troubleshooting back and forth. I tightened up the Y belt, and on the contrary, the power for the Y motor was not enough, and the less that I made it, the more error it printed. When I turned it up slowly, it started calibrating and printing in place. I...
  4. B

Weird layering

5. B

Extruder motor not working

Worked like a charm Gordon, wow....... I have yet to feed filament, but I did a dry run and the motor's actually turning. How can I get another part like that in case I wanted to use the dual nozzle option in the future?
  6. B

Thanks for the quick reply, will do and post results when I get back to the printer.
  7. B

So I used the filament, print, and printer config files, and saved in every tab in Slic3r, which fixed the centering of the extruder on the printing bed. I now have the options that Gordon talked about, but the extruder motor is still not moving during printing, and I noticed that the fan in the...
  8. B

Gordon, there is no option for Colorfabb under filament, or Single 0.5 nozzle under printer, there is only "Simple mode", or if I run the config file that I got from the gMax website, a slic3r 1.0.1 gmax option comes up. The extruder is plugged into the e0. I am loading the config file, then...
  9. B

So I plugged it into the X axis connector and the motor works fine...what do you think
  10. B

I was having trouble connecting the printer to my laptop...it wouldn't detect the COM ports but I'm sure this was something about my laptop. I'll go and try the motor on the X or Y connection and let you know.
  11. B

I am using Slic3r to slice to g-code, then I export to the card. Is Repetier better?
  12. B

T-nut or other sample files

Found them, http://www.gmaxprinter.com/?page_id=146 or under the Download section on the main gMax page. Pretty obvious I know.. =)
  13. B

T-nut or other sample files

14. B

Auto Home Z-Axis problem

The solution is to flip the plugs in the electric box for the motors, if they are running in the opposite direction during auto home calibration. I flipped them because the instructions said to have the red wires facing forward, but they come preinstalled correctly, with the wires facing the...