Recent content by CTC_Tommy

1. C

SD Card Unreadable

I apologize if this is somewhere already. My issue is that I'm putting a new file on the same SD card that was reading just before the new file was put on it, now it won't read in that printer, but it will read in another printer. Please advise. Edit to add: This is regarding gMax 2 printers
  2. C

Marlin 1.1.9 Bed Leveling

::turns around, tiptoes out of thread::
  3. C

GMax 2 First Impressions (and some warnings!)

Yes, what Joshua said. I was thinking about the acrylic bed vs. the heated bed when I responded. We use GeckoTek on top of the acrylic bed. That allows you to use a layer of glue for better adhesion.
  4. C

We're printing PETG on the acrylic bed. We were printing with PLA but it's a little too brittle for the purposes that we need it for. The PETG is flexible and can absorb shock. The PLA will start to string and we have to avoid that. We're printing at 245° to 250° and a slow rate. The bigger the...
  5. C

The only problems I've experienced are warping because my printer is directly under a cold A/C vent but I'm relocating. gCreate's customer service is hands down the best I've seen and even though they're busy filling orders, they always find time to make sure you're taken care of and up to speed...
  6. C

Gmax 2 Slicing Files

Probably in error. Ours came with the gMax2 slicing file. I think you can find it in the "DOWNLOADS" tab at the top of the forum.