2. D

Win 8.1

3. D

Still nothing

4. D

Arduino Board

5. D

Basic instructions needed. Help...

I wish to sincerely thank all of you "gMAX USERS" for helping an old man try to do something new, "3D Printing". Without you I am dead in the water. I have studied all your reply's and I finally have hope that I did not waste my money. May I ask some questions? My number one problem, other that...
  6. D

HOW DO YOU USE THIS THING????

I agree with needing help. I also have the machine built but what do I do now? I want/need a EASY to follow, STEP BY STEP for a ROOKIE. Yes we have configurations so using them, if I do this step by step, I should get something. I CAN POLISH the product later. Jordon, many of us has paid a...
  7. D

What filaments can you print with.

Don, Tell me more about this upgrade you did, please. Soon I will receive my dual head machine and I wish to have it running and producing as well as it can. Don Bedwell
  8. D

SHIPPING "NEXT" CUSTOMER LIST

9. D

Basic instructions needed. Help...

I WILL BE IN THE SAME BOAT AS YOU ARE IN JUST A FEW WEEKS ( I HOPE) ALL WHO ARE UPA ND RUNNING, PLEASE HELP!!!!!!
  10. D

Material Purchase

11. D

Sopport Material

Thank you so much with your reply's about support material. This rookie wonders: Does gMax have provisions for a support material?
  12. D

Sopport Material

My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks
  13. D

Heated Platen