Recent content by jarzayus

1. J

Marlin 1.1.8 update issue extruder moves up to top rail and crashes and grinds during bed level script

Hi Josh, Thank you for the quick reply. I installed the firmware again three times now and I get the same issue. I am using Cura 3.3.0 on OSX. The results are the same every time. I sent you an email, once I get the modified firmware I will give that a shot and see if it works.
  2. J

Marlin 1.1.8 update issue extruder moves up to top rail and crashes and grinds during bed level script

My machine has the old Blue Board. could that be the problem? If it is can you send me the link to Marlin 1.1.1 that I need to revert back so I can get this machine working again. I can't afford any downtime. If Marlin 1.1.8 does not work with the old blue boards please add red board needed as...
  3. J

Hi Gordon, I have a gMax XT+ single extruder E3D head, BLTouch, acrylic bed. I updated to Marlin 1.1.8 using the Cura Hex file installation method. Installation went without a hitch. But when I run the Level Bed script all the machine does is raise the extruder all the way up to the top bar...