Recent content by Jmoore.Cambridge

1. J

gMax 2.0 parts STLs?

Thanks George. gCreate actually sent me the file for the cooling fan duct. The light bar attachments they did not, but in all fairness I did not ask for them. do you happen to have the files or something similar for the light bar? I could design the whole thing, but feel that if I had the clip...
  2. J

gMax 2.0 parts STLs?

I have looked in the downloads section and have not been able to find the full gMax 2.0 printed parts STL's. Few things I need to reprint and maybe relocate the light for better Camera lighting.
  3. J

Quality control of the prints

Are you looking to do this While the part is being printed or when it is finished? I imagine you would need some kind of Algorithm that scans the part and compares it to the original. You may need to add something to the scan for the program to get a calibration measurement off of. Not to...
  4. J

Build plate adhesion on my gMax 2.0 w/ heated bed

I am printing at a .8mm nozzle and .32 layer heights. I Also always level the bed with the bed hot. I know that it is a common mistake made. Thank you both for the suggestions. I think I figured out what the problem was. As it turns out the build plate cracked while removing a print one day...
  5. J

Build plate adhesion on my gMax 2.0 w/ heated bed

Having a strange issue with bed adhesion. Z height is perfect in some places, but in quite a few very small places it will not stick or the build plate has a high spot and nothing extrudes. Have a Heated build plate. these spots are about 3-4 mm wide or square. In most bed leveling setups I have...