Recent content by JNolan

1. J

Nozzle crashing into print

The lead screws I did after the first incident, to no avail. Did not even think of increasing motor current. I will try that next. Thank you very much! Any idea on the increase or is it more of a trial and error?
  2. J

Nozzle crashing into print

I'm using a gmax1.5xt with a volcano 1.2mm nozzle. The print starts fine but about halfway through my print in the z direction the nozzle starts to crash into the top layers of the print just barely. But enough to rip it off the plate after a few layers. Any takers on suggestions?
  3. J

Fan Shroud E3D Volcano

Thank you very much! I will check my scaling settings
  4. J

Fan Shroud E3D Volcano

The files when uploaded into Cura have a height of about 180mm (~7 inches). I have the volcano upgrade kit coming to me in the mail. But this doesn't seem right at all. Any idea on proper dimensions?
  5. J

Hello Joshua, I am looking to replace my E3D nozzle with a larger one for quicker printing...

Hello Joshua, I am looking to replace my E3D nozzle with a larger one for quicker printing times, but I see conflicting information on the website. What is the largest I can go with my 1.5xt+ printer? Thank you
  6. J

Is Cura3.4 compatible with the gMax 1.5+ or does it have connective issues like the 3.3 version?

Is Cura3.4 compatible with the gMax 1.5+ or does it have connective issues like the 3.3 version?