Recent content by Levitate

1. Levitate

Gmax 1.5 to 1.5+ Upgrade Troubles

I wish I could help. I'm in a similar boat. I have an original kickstarter model 1.0 that i have upgraded to something like a 1.5+. it really is a hodge podge. My original small screen has sh*t the bed. I got a Full Graphic display as a replacement. But now what ever firmware I use it either...
  2. Levitate

Looking for 1.0 manual, firmware, config, etc.

Gmax 1.0 slicer files I have STL, Build manual PDF and other files as well as most legacy STL files from upgrades but I cant upload PDf, STL, or INI files. Just PM me your email address
  3. Levitate

Expanded bed carriage

Here is another view of my setup. Sorry about the crappy camera-phone photos
  4. Levitate

Expanded bed carriage

5. Levitate

Win 8.1

Yes i have repeater host running on windows 8.1 no problem. Windows 7 no problem. Umbuntu linux big problems!
  6. Levitate

HELP!!!!

Welcome to the forum! Rods too long id try to adjust the foot pads Other problem sounds like maybe some stepper motor cables arn't connected Your divit is a learning moment it sucks but youll remember it. Your print bed has two sides! x is left right y is front back z is up down
  7. Levitate

Y-Axis Pulley Too Low

@dreadfull sorry SW is a Parasolid-based solid modeler and uses a exact boundary representation. Not a polygon mesh. STL "Stereo lithograph" was created in the 80s and uses a polygon mesh to only represent a surface of an object. PS your machining vendors don't import those files into their...
  8. Levitate

Y-Axis Pulley Too Low

@dreadful The STL file format will soon die. Its an eventuality. There are many patches for modern 3d modeling programs to use STL but most have major limitations. Have you had any luck with SW "scan to 3d" with an STL? im running SW 2014 pro and had minor luck not major yet.
  9. Levitate

Actual printing bed dimensions

17 & 15/16 inch square
  10. Levitate

Y-Axis Pulley Too Low

Had this problem since day one. The belt rubs either the extrusion or y axis mounting plate. I would love to see the stepper and pully assembly rotated 90 degrees. I just haven't had time to model it up yet. I use Solidworks so a stl file isn't very helpfull.
  11. Levitate

gMax Filament Spool Holder Upgrade

Thanks Gordon! ill have my new holder together soon.
  12. Levitate

Misumi Promo

Misumi has the cleanest and most accurate cuts of any of the extrusion manufacturers. That is all i've seen from them though.
  13. Levitate

Nozzles

14. Levitate

Slicer Profiles

Yeah I was afraid it was that easy. I tried that already and I found out my Z was not repeating. Printed out the new Z limit switch mount (thanks Gordon) and during the install noticed the switch was damaged. Just waiting on replacement now. Thanks Raykholo
  15. Levitate

Slicer Profiles