Recent content by mweb586

1. M

Dual E3D Hotend Fans Do Not Power On

That did it! That part of the wiring came pre-assembled from gCreate when it shipped out. Turns out it was just plugged in backwards. Easy fix. Thanks, Jarhead!
  2. M

So in the second picture, the wires come directly off the fan, and splice into the green connector you see in the top right of the first picture. I'm wondering if this is a software issue. The E3D fans should come on and stay on as long as the printer is powered. I have 1.1.9 installed. Maybe...
  3. M

I don't have a multimeter but I'm not opposed to getting one. I attached some photos. Does everything look right? I tried to follow everything by the numbers. Calling support is troublesome being on the West Coast and having a full time job, but I might have to do that. Thanks.
  4. M

Friends, So I just upgraded from a single point J-Head to one of the dual extruder E3D hotend kits that gCreate had on their website for a few days (now they're gone again). I installed everything, per the instructions, which I had to email support to get. I had to buy my own mounting...