Recent content by smp4488

1. S

Original gMax 1.5 XT BlTouch Bracket

It depends on how you want to set it up. You can modify the startup gcode in your slicers settings to run the bed leveling before every print. You can also do it manually once and save the settings. There are guide floating are if you google “bl touch setup”
  2. S

So after some tinkering and some research I have fixed the mirrored print issue I was having. I had to update the Y axis homing direction and move the endstop plug from the YMIN to the YMAX location. Prints are as they should be now. I believe this is now more inline with how the 1.5 XT+...
  3. S

So after a long holiday weekend I have managed to get the BLTouch working with my gMax 1.5 XT. I ended up designing my own bracket and upgrading my firmware to the Marlin 1.1.x branch. Links to my design and the firmware changes are below. One of the issues that I have been running into with my...
  4. S

Hello Everyone, I have the original 1.5 XT and have purchased a bltouch. The problem is that I can't find any brackets to work with it. I have some basic Fusion 360 skills and I may try to design my own. Do you all know of any engineering drawings of the printer head of the 1.5 XT? This will...
  5. S

Original gMax 1.5 XT BLTouch Bracket

I have the original gMax 1.5 XT and i'm looking for the bracket for the BLTouch. I've found the ones for the 1.5+ but not the original 1.5. I'm also having trouble locating the install guide that was once on the gCreate website. Any help would be appreciated.