Recent content by snavazio

1. S

My gMax 1.5 modded Trifecta

Looks incredible. Are you willing to share you BOM? My 1.0 has a glass bed with a sheet of aluminum (from Home Depot) underneath for mounting the glass. I use washers to hold the glass in place. Set up the Auto Bed Leveling, and it's working pretty good. Worth doing. If want pics or firmware...
  2. S

New Firmware [7-27-2015]- With Bluetooth & Timelapse support

Re: New Firmware [7-27-2015]- With Bluetooth & Timelapse sup Hey Kyle, would you be so kind as to post the firmware for the 1.0 Gmax printer. I'm sure all the people that took a gambled on your Kickstarter will thank you.
  3. S

Gmax 1.0 Config files

So, All the Kick Starter Backers are screwed if they need a copy of the firmware/config files. Not sure why Gordon took them down.
  4. S

Gmax 1.0 Config files

Hey CalebC, Thanks for helping, Pretty sad that the files are not on the website. Was wondering why Gordon took them down. I see that he was about 40 feet from my table at NYC Maker Faire a few days ago and didn't stop by to say hello. Not sure what is going on.
  5. S

Gmax 1.0 Config files

6. S

Still nothing

Hey Don, Have you disconnected every thing from the Arduino? then using a USB cable plug it into the computer. This is a good starting place to find out what is broken. If this works, then plugin in one thing at a time and see where the problem is. HTH Steve