Recent content by VHETech

1. V

E2 heating error on Dual Extrusion

I'm having heating issue as discussed in gCreate's "Heating Failed" post today. They suggest to check connections I've checked physical connections, but be sure they are in the correct place. A coworker set up this gMax 1.5 Dual Extrusion a long time ago. He is no longer with company. I really...
  2. V

No Light , No Fans - Dual Extruder 1.5+

So I shorted out my RJ45 break out board when I accidentally melted two fan wires together. I have no lights or fans. Here is what I have done already: -Replaced the broken fan. - Replaced RJ45 board on the hot ends. - Replaced RJ45 board on the control box side - Replaced the RJ45 cable...
  3. V

Filament Jumping off Roller

Slept on it, and I started at groound zero with all the parameters and worked from there. I ended up adjusting z-height, extrusion and speed and so far it is all good signs! Thank you for the assistance!
  4. V

The drive gear is still pushing the filament out. Any more tips? Here is what I have tried so far: Changing filaments Slowing/Increasing speed Increasing/decreasing extrusion Using a v-grooved bearing Changing out the driving gear Increasing extrusion temp
  5. V

Hello All, My filament is being pushed off the swing arm bearing by the drive gear. This causes the filament to be pinched, and break or it just does not feed. My thoughts were to find a v-groove/flange bearing to make sure the filament stays on track, but I wanted to see if anyone else had...