Correct Way to Cancel Build at Machine

I just got my first gMax 2 printer and had the skirt get come loose and get caught by second extruder nozzle. I was scrolling through the firmware options on the LCD and could not find a "Pause Print" or "Cancel Print" options under any of the headings. The firmware is a customized version of 1.1.19 Marlin. What is the correct way to cancel a print when standing in front of the machine?

Thank you so much for offering to help. Is there a specific menu you are looking for? Below are the Info and the Firmware screens. I should mention that I use Octoprint and that is how I currently have to cancel any builds. That option actually waits until the last command is done running, so it would be ideal, if I am having an issue with the print, to be able to pause or stop it dead in its tracks at the machine.

Attachments

Thank you so much for offering to help. Is there a specific menu you are looking for? Below are the Info and the Firmware screens. I should mention that I use Octoprint and that is how I currently have to cancel any builds. That option actually waits until the last command is done running, so it would be ideal, if I am having an issue with the print, to be able to pause or stop it dead in its tracks at the machine.
at the bottom of the main menu there should be a “stop Print” option. That should do what you want.

at the bottom of the main menu there should be a “stop Print” option. That should do what you want.
There is not a "Stop Print" or "Pause Print" button on any screen. It is really strange. I should mention I am using OctoPrint. I don't know if that somehow changes the Marlin firmware's options. It does not change any options on my Lulzbot Workhorse.