Search results

1. gCreate_Joshua

Gmax 2 layer shifts and rough sound on x access

Check to make sure the set screws on the x-axis drive gear are still tight. One of the set screws should be screwed into the flat spot on the motor shaft.
  2. gCreate_Joshua

@DSM3D in the download, there is a source file folder. That is where you will have to make your...

@DSM3D in the download, there is a source file folder. That is where you will have to make your modifications. The hex file is a just a compiled version that is used for uploading the firmware. It can not be changed.
  3. gCreate_Joshua

@DSM3D You can download the 1.5+ firmware in the downloads section of the forum

@DSM3D You can download the 1.5+ firmware in the downloads section of the forum
  4. gCreate_Joshua

Email support@gcreate.com and I will send you a copy. But just to let you know, we will be...

Email support@gcreate.com and I will send you a copy. But just to let you know, we will be unable to give any assistance on modifying or installing the firmware as this will fall outside the scope of tech support since the printer will no longer be in its stock format. And installing the...
  5. gCreate_Joshua

GMax 2 First Impressions (and some warnings!)

They are using a product called geckotek cold. It is similar to buildtak, but we sometimes use the cold version on acrylic bed to print in PETG.
  6. gCreate_Joshua

Marlin 1.1.9 Bed Leveling

You will need to open the start gcode in your slicing software. And if you have any files you repeatedly print, I would bring the card back to the computer and just open the gcode file in a text editor and manually remove the "g28 x0 y0" and "g29"
  7. gCreate_Joshua

Here is the zip file. But we will be unable to give any assistance on modifying or installing the firmware as this will fall outside the scope of tech support since the printer will no longer be in its stock format.
  8. gCreate_Joshua

I replied to the email where you asked for the firmware. A zip file is attached to the email.
  9. gCreate_Joshua

We have not uploaded the 2.0 version of 1.1.9 to the forum yet. I have sent him a copy though.
  10. gCreate_Joshua

G-max 2 filament run out sensor wired wrong

We are trying to finalize a couple of things for the heated beds before we ship them out. But wanted to start shipping out the printers. We will send out the heated beds as soon as they are ready at no additional charge.
  11. gCreate_Joshua

Marlin 1.1.9 Bed Leveling

we just remove the "g29" and "g28 x0 y0" from the start gcode. If these lines are in the start gcode, the saved bed level is not used. You still need to use the normal "g28" so to home all axis at the start of the print.
  12. gCreate_Joshua

G-max 2 filament run out sensor wired wrong

Rewiring is definitely the way to go. We received a batch of wires that were wired incorrectly and thought we fixed all of them. When did you purchase the filament sensor?
  13. gCreate_Joshua

email support@gcreate.com and I will send you a wiring diagram.

email support@gcreate.com and I will send you a wiring diagram.
  14. gCreate_Joshua

Leveling X-Axis Arm Calibration Print

They were at the end of January. http://forum.gcreate.com/index.php?resources/categories/sd-card-files.21/
  15. gCreate_Joshua

We are actually using a new brand of stepper drivers now. That do not come with heat sinks. And...

We are actually using a new brand of stepper drivers now. That do not come with heat sinks. And no foam tape! Started to have to many problems with the foam tape.
  16. gCreate_Joshua

Probing fail // BL touch

Try uploading the firmware again. I have seen this happen on one of our print farm printers. Uploading the firmware basically reset the z-offset. Or reset anything you may have accidentally turned on or off in the settings.
  17. gCreate_Joshua

Large print edges lifting

You can print at around 45
  18. gCreate_Joshua

We usually print PETG directly on the glass with some purple glue stick applied. No BuildTak or PEI.
  19. gCreate_Joshua

One thing we do in our print service department is put 1 layer thick square "feet" down on small areas that can lift. Just create a flat square in your design software and add it to the build plate in the slicing software. This will give the print a larger footprint and help with lifting.