Search results

1. D

Upgrading from Gmax 1.5 to 1.5+ duel extruder

I have upgraded from 1.5 to 1.5+ duel extruder with TMC 2130 drivers on the X and Y steppers. I have been having problems with the control bored (like blue smoke) and I was wandering if the original 1.5 power supply is not sufficient enough for the Gmax 1.5+ system.
  2. D

Dual E3D Hotend Fans Do Not Power On

I did the same thing and thanks for posting for this issue.
  3. D

Starting print Z-axis movement stutter.

After my G-max 1.5+ preforms the bed height probe test after selecting the print from SD card it will start the first moments by moving up and then moving down to start the printing, but when it makes that first move up is will stutter. When it moves down to stat the print the system thinks it...
  4. D

well my question would be how do I edit the gmax_Marlin118_single_jhead_180212.ino.hex files?

well my question would be how do I edit the gmax_Marlin118_single_jhead_180212.ino.hex files?
  5. D

I have already modified the system, but thanks for the warning.

I have already modified the system, but thanks for the warning.
  6. D

I am getting the TMC-2130 and would also like a way to edit the marlin code for Gmax1.5+

I am getting the TMC-2130 and would also like a way to edit the marlin code for Gmax1.5+
  7. D

Gmax 1.5 + upgrade help. Y axis problems.

I realize this and I had purchased the screws. I cut them down to size and installed them. I had to adjust the offset for Z axis as well but now everything is working much better. I now need the 3D files for the two brackets for the heated bead .
  8. D

I did an up grade using the old z-axis skews and I'm wandering if the old ones are a different diameter. they just slide up and down if I don't tighten them up this much.
  9. D

I have upgraded my Gmax 1.5 to the 1.5+ and I have everything running fine but when it's prints the Y axis dose not move up properly and the print just pouts more material in the last layer. It dose move up but just not to what it needs. I have looked at the power to the motor and this is not...