Search results

1. O

gMax 1.5 XT+ upgrade to Genuine E3D Hemera 1.75mm 12V Direct Kit

Did you have any luck with this? I know its been a while but I am thinking of doing the same thing to my 1.5 XT.
  2. O

Level Bed

Thanks for the picture. Stopped me from doing bad things. lol
  3. O

Level Bed

Is it just sandwiched in there or is it connected to the board?
  4. O

Level Bed

How to I set set “Home” to be 5 mm further to the right when the Auto bed leveling starts. The blTouch is off the BuildTak when it starts which throws the whole thing off, or more likely is just annoying me.
  5. O

gMax 1.5+ Marlin Firmware 1.1.1 Upgrade

After Installing the Marlin 1.1.1 Firmware with the "gMax 1.5+ Single Extruder E3D" Configuration.h file. I use Auto Home, it puts the Z height at 13.9. I then adjust the height down by 0.1 till it just barely hits the bed. Z height is now at -1.09. (13.9) + (-1.09) = 12.81. Then I go to motion...
  6. O

Fan Shroud E3D Volcano

I forgot to say you have to rotate the blower 114 degrees to print it. I used supports sparingly on the inside.
  7. O

Fan Shroud E3D Volcano

I created a adjustable fan shroud but I have not published it yet. I was planning on perfecting it first but what the hell. Let me know what the problems are. :lol:
  8. O

Just got a gMax 1.5 XT plus & have problem

1.9 mm is the default position for the BL Touch to calibrate. It is not the starting point for your print. Use Auto Home. The BL Touch will set your Z to what it thinks should be 1.9 mm. By adjusting the height to the bed in .1 mm increments to the height of the business card you are determining...