Search results

1. D

Marlin questions

I'm wondering a few things about Marlin, I'll try to list them in detail below. For the record I am currently using a gMax 1.5+ printer with dual E3D extrusion, PLA main with soluble PVA support, heated bed, using Cura versions 3.2.1, 3.6, and 4.2 (for experimentation purposes), and I'm using...
  2. D

Dual Extrusion shift

Hi I recently upgraded from a single J-Head to a dual E3D on my gMax 1.5+. I have set and adjusted my extruder heights and tinkered with my Z Offset. I followed all the instructions provided to me correctly and my first layers are absolutely fantastic looking now. Everything seems to be going...
  3. D

Dual Extruder Upgrade

Hi there, I'm looking for some support on my dual extruder upgrade! I have a gMax 1.5+ which came with a 0.5mm J-Head. We purchased a dual extruder upgrade kit. I'm looking at the Dual E3D upgrade section on the forum and the instructions seem to be based on replacing only the extruder head...
  4. D

Infill Quality - Low

Hi, hopefully someone will be able to give some advice on this. I am playing around with settings in Cura, trying to get the best quality print. Up until yesterday, I was only familiar with Slic3r (but it was causing me issues). So far, everything is going better with each attempt. One thing...
  5. D

Drive Gear won't turn/feed ONLY on a few objects

As title suggests, I had to export a couple designs to gcode today and when I went to print them they don't work. The Gmax printer takes its height measurements and begins to follow the print design, but nothing comes out of the extruder. I tried an older design as a check, and it worked...