Search results

1. D

GMax 2 SSR upgrade

I just bought the new SSR Upgrade for the gMax 2. I think I’ve got it all set up right but my screen says zero if I try to bring it up a temperature like 60°. The current temperature stays at zero and it says that it wants to heat up to 60°C. I have the type one Version so I set the wires...
  2. D

Dual gMax 2 stops printing after a few minutes. Every time.

Not yet. I have a ticket opened and I will post the solution once we know what it is.
  3. D

Dual gMax 2 stops printing after a few minutes. Every time.

Hi guys. I’m hoping you might be able to help me figure out what’s going on with my gMax 2 dual nozzle printer. Every time I try to print with dual heads the printer hangs up after a few layers. It just stops printing. A little bit after it sits there it comes up with a message on the...
  4. D

Correct Way to Cancel Build at Machine

at the bottom of the main menu there should be a “stop Print” option. That should do what you want.
  5. D

How to change the BLTouch probe on the gMax 2

I figured it out .its where it is located that is the major problem. that and the fact I only have one hand.
  6. D

How to change the BLTouch probe on the gMax 2

I've never had to replace a probe on any printer I've ever owned. I also am a newbie to gCreate printers. It looks like it's very hard to get at the BLTouch on the gMax 2. Is there anybody who can help me with this problem? Thank you in advance
  7. D

Problems with first layer adhesion

After fixing the problem above, here is a snapshot of what the bed leveller plug-in is giving me in OCTOPrint This is after doing a X axis level and a level bed routine several times
  8. D

there was! There was a bolt that was blocking it. It's still not adhering on the left side of the board. I tried levelling the x-axis again and then doing a level bed routine. I'll try doing it a couple times and see if that helps.
  9. D

In the last week or so my printer is having trouble printing the first layer. When I start the print the right side of the bed is fine.I'm getting good adhesion and everything seems to be normal. As it prints to the left the adhesion gets worse and worse and it gets to the point where the left...