Search results

1. M

Gmax Board restarts or reboots when connecting..

Found this thread that it sounds exactly what’s happening but not sure if related. https://3dprinting.stackexchange.com/questions/1588/wanhao-i3-plus-restarts-when-connecting-usb
  2. M

Gmax Board restarts or reboots when connecting..

I’ve been noticing that my gMax restarts or reboots when Simplify 3D tries to connect to it at start up. Basically when I launch Simplify3D while my printer is on I can see the LED screen restart as S3D tries to initiate a connection. This keeps happening and never connects till at some point it...
  3. M

gMax 1.5 to gMax 2

@LaTelle Awesome! Thanks for sharing. Hey would you mind sending me an email? Have an amazing idea I would like to shine in your direction. Email me at moses.feliz@gmail.com
  4. M

gMax 1.5 to gMax 2

5. M

Cura 4.1 Support

Hey Folks! Just wondering if there are plans for Supporting Cura 4.1. Or is it ok to use 4.1? Thanks! And on that Note, where can I find the Cursa Mesh file for the 1.5+, Config files seem to only include the XT mesh file. Thanks!
  6. M

New SD Card Files for 1.5+

Noticed that there is a new set of SD CARD files here http://forum.gcreate.com/index.php?resources/gmax-1-5-sd-card-files-1-31-2019.36/ However it says Note: these files are for printers shipped in 2019. I'm confused, does this mean these will not work on 2018 printers because of different...
  7. M

gMax 1.5 to gMax 2

I couldn't find the Precision linear motion system used on the new Gmax 2 on openbuildspartstore.com, all the ones they offer use eccentric wheels...
  8. M

gMax 1.5 to gMax 2

These Guys? https://openbuilds.com
  9. M

gMax 1.5 to gMax 2

I see. It would be AWESOME if you guys can produce some sort of guide "things to know" on how to upgrade if you guys have no plan to offer upgrade kits, As suppose to leaving all of us gCreate'rs in the Dust. I'm typically one of those early adopters aiming for the latest and greatest but now...
  10. M

gMax 1.5 to gMax 2

I would love to know if there is a way I can upgrade my gMax 1.5 to gMax 2 Components? I'm willing to pay for upgrades since I have no desire in having a larger printer. Thanks!
  11. M

Loose Eccentric spacer

I have one eccentric spacer that I can't seem to tighten, or not sure if It should fit loose. It doesn't wobble but it does rotate freely without any resistance. How do I tighten it?
  12. M

Leveling X-Axis Arm Calibration Print

Awesome! ETA? :)
  13. M

Leveling X-Axis Arm Calibration Print

Am I missing something? When I print the X-Axis Arm Calibration Print (X-axis probe space ship) it prints way too small. Theres no way of enlarging it either....
  14. M

Extruder test Jumps on Initial setup Test

Running the Initial setup script off the SD card files and it gets to the Extruder Test, is it normal for the Extruder to strip or skip filament at about every inch of filament pushed through?
  15. M

SD Card download for Marlin 1.1.9

Theres a gMax SD Card Files - Marlin 1.1.8 Firmware is there a SD Card download for 1.1.9 ? or Can we still use the 1.1.8 download?
  16. M

Gcreate sample print Files

Hey Guys! I've requested and received some of your 3D printed Sample files that look great! I would like to if possible to get the .Gcode or STL files so I can print them my self and use this as a way to tune my gMax... Im mostly interested in the Injection Mold and the Bracket sample! Thanks!
  17. M

How to reset Pabystep

Question, when adjusting the BLTouch the "Hard method" as shown here http://forum.gcreate.com/index.php?threads/adjusting-the-bltouch-z-offset.2035/ Does it matter if I you use a piece of paper as mentioned or the Businesscard method as shown in some other tutorials?
  18. M

How to reset Pabystep

Awesome thanks!
  19. M

How to reset Pabystep

What im trying to do is for the printer not to use the previous Babystep settings. As its printing I see on the screen the -0.02 Z-offset (I believe its the last babysit settings correct) but then when I go into the Babystepsettings Im expecting it to say -0.02 and its ays 0.00 instead. If I...
  20. M

How to reset Pabystep

Wondering how to reset Babystep settings. I basically want to roll the babystep settings back to 0.00. I noticed that while printing the current babystep settings are shown on the print progress screen. Thx!