Search results

1. M

Gmax Board restarts or reboots when connecting..

I’ve been noticing that my gMax restarts or reboots when Simplify 3D tries to connect to it at start up. Basically when I launch Simplify3D while my printer is on I can see the LED screen restart as S3D tries to initiate a connection. This keeps happening and never connects till at some point it...
  2. M

Cura 4.1 Support

Hey Folks! Just wondering if there are plans for Supporting Cura 4.1. Or is it ok to use 4.1? Thanks! And on that Note, where can I find the Cursa Mesh file for the 1.5+, Config files seem to only include the XT mesh file. Thanks!
  3. M

New SD Card Files for 1.5+

Noticed that there is a new set of SD CARD files here http://forum.gcreate.com/index.php?resources/gmax-1-5-sd-card-files-1-31-2019.36/ However it says Note: these files are for printers shipped in 2019. I'm confused, does this mean these will not work on 2018 printers because of different...
  4. M

gMax 1.5 to gMax 2

I would love to know if there is a way I can upgrade my gMax 1.5 to gMax 2 Components? I'm willing to pay for upgrades since I have no desire in having a larger printer. Thanks!
  5. M

Loose Eccentric spacer

I have one eccentric spacer that I can't seem to tighten, or not sure if It should fit loose. It doesn't wobble but it does rotate freely without any resistance. How do I tighten it?
  6. M

Leveling X-Axis Arm Calibration Print

Am I missing something? When I print the X-Axis Arm Calibration Print (X-axis probe space ship) it prints way too small. Theres no way of enlarging it either....
  7. M

Extruder test Jumps on Initial setup Test

Running the Initial setup script off the SD card files and it gets to the Extruder Test, is it normal for the Extruder to strip or skip filament at about every inch of filament pushed through?
  8. M

SD Card download for Marlin 1.1.9

Theres a gMax SD Card Files - Marlin 1.1.8 Firmware is there a SD Card download for 1.1.9 ? or Can we still use the 1.1.8 download?
  9. M

Gcreate sample print Files

Hey Guys! I've requested and received some of your 3D printed Sample files that look great! I would like to if possible to get the .Gcode or STL files so I can print them my self and use this as a way to tune my gMax... Im mostly interested in the Injection Mold and the Bracket sample! Thanks!
  10. M

How to reset Pabystep

Wondering how to reset Babystep settings. I basically want to roll the babystep settings back to 0.00. I noticed that while printing the current babystep settings are shown on the print progress screen. Thx!
  11. M

LCD Flakey when reading from SD

Wondering if theres a fix for the Flakey/jumpy screen when reading/ navigating files on SD. Thanks!
  12. M

When to tighten the Anti-Backlash Nut Block

My printer is a few months old and was wondering how do I know when it's time to tighten or mess with the Anti-Backlash Nut Blocks? I do notice that that one side seem to always seem to be .01MM lower than the other side after a print. I manually adjust the hight and it seem ok after I raise Z...
  13. M

Missing Screw?

Needed to remove my Hotend for cleaning and noticed that the Extruder bracket thing is missing a screw on the bottom left (Can I order these?) Not sure if it's porously. Also cant really notice it on the photo but with all screws loose the Extruder bracket is CROOKED. Slightly higher on the...
  14. M

Printer randomly stop mid print

New replaced board. Prints just stop in the middle of a print. No error messages or nothing. According to Cura/S3d Status is still "Printing" but actually the printer is Frozen.
  15. M

S3D Unable to Connect and on Reboot Cycle

Suddenly I'v not been able to connect to my Printer via S3D. I get some strange corruption look alike code with a connection failed error on the Communication window. I've started from scratch with new Firmware a few times with no luck. I noticed that the Printer screen/LCD reboots right after...
  16. M

Imposter Simplify3D Config Profile

I was wondering where I can find the "latest and greatest" Simplify 3D config profile for my Gmax. I can find a total of two Simplify3D Profiles on the site, both with different settings/configurations. One here compiled with the SD-card files →...
  17. M

No auto level after Marlin 1.1.8 upgrade?

After upgrading to Marlin 1.1.8 I noticed the printer doesn't run the auto leveling process it did in the past right before each print. Instructions said to remove the bed leveling gcode, do I need to put it back?
  18. M

Hot-end rubbing against print when traveling across...

Hot-end rubs against the print when traveling across, also while moving, However it doesn't always happen. Hmmm???
  19. M

Flat prints lift from one corner

I've been trying to print a simple 6" flat square piece and on the first later it seems ok but once it gets further up the print seems not to stick on the same ball right side. No matter what I do the print always seems to left from the back right side. Any thoughts?
  20. M

Upgrade the build height.

I’m looking into upgrading the build height of my gmax from 12” to 16”. Is this something I can purchase parts from you or point me in the right direction? Thanks!