Search results

1. J

Gladiator helmet

Thanks Ray! I will give it a try.
  2. J

Gladiator helmet

3. J

HOW DO YOU USE THIS THING????

Thanks sherpa chris, the shoe is a print. I wanted to test out how well the printer would do with a large object and it came out very well!
  4. J

I think Ive finally got it working properly. Not sure what i did but im touching anything thing else because its starting to look pretty good!
  5. J

Layers Shifting

Hey Ray, I dont want to jump the gun just yet or jinx anything but so since yesterday Ive been printing objects with success. I would love to tell everyone what I did exactly to fix the problem or what the problem was. But I honestly dont know. Basically, I started fiddling with it yesterday...
  6. J

Layers Shifting

Thanks for the link Kelley! Unfortunately I actually go to that site a couple times a week reading that skipping steps part over and over again hoping i missed something but havent had any luck. Thanks for your help though!
  7. J

Layers Shifting

Unfortunately it didnt help :cry: thanks though
  8. J

Layers Shifting

Thank you Justin! I will give this a try. I did play around with the settings on the LCD but it didnt help. Hopefully these slic3r configurations will!!!
  9. J

If anybody has any ideas on how i can get my printer to print well without the shifting layers please tell me i would like to finally print something that doesnt look like a mess of pla. One minute im getting this the next minute without any changes made im getting this Nothing i do or...
  10. J

Layers Shifting

Im on a Mac aswell, using Mavericks. Im also using slic3r 1.1.6, and I downloaded 00 - Slic3r 1.0.1 GMax 140504. By the way, what do you have put in for bed size, print center and z offset? Im trying to enter part of the configuration in manually...
  11. J

Layers Shifting

I dont know what happened but it started printing the first layer then moved to the left and appeared to begin printing the object next to where it initially started. Once it moves to the left the extruder stops rotating. And thats objects that have been sliced with the new slic3r...
  12. J

Layers Shifting

Thanks Justin, I will give this a try
  13. J

Layers Shifting

not getting consistent results calibration steps
  14. J

Layers Shifting

15. J

HELP!!!!

I see that this thread is a little old but did you get any answers to your last question?
  16. J

Extruder Troubles

I got it working this morning. :D Not entirely sure what i did to fix it but its working!
  17. J

Extruder Troubles

I assume they are getting enough power i just checked it out and fiddled with the potentiometers and got no change.
  18. J

Extruder Troubles

19. J

It may be merely a coincidence but its interesting that both Uprightfan and I are having the same problem and we both print using the SD card... I never got repetier working on my mac but I guess i should start fiddling with that.
  20. J

just swapped the motor and the problem is still there. This is getting to be very frustrating ,could someone maybe post a pic of there potentiometer positions. Maybe mirroring your potentiometers will improve mine? Not sure what else to do.