Search results

1. Y

Fantasy Cosplay Dagger

2. Y

Exact specs of bolts used?

Alright, thank you very much for the info!
  3. Y

Bed Sag

At first I was thinking about doing a metal bed, however I was concerned about the heat sinking effect it would have. I imagine you'd have to take extra precautions to ensure adhesion and no warping. Acceleration will definitely have to come down. I actually havent played around the setting too...
  4. Y

Ways that I altered my assembly...

Hello! I also had the issue with the gussets, and have also moved them into the inside of the frame. After some fiddling around, the frame is crazy solid, however I cant seem to keep the z axis both perpendicular to the build platform and far enough back to reach the rear ~2" of the build...
  5. Y

3D Software Recommendations

Hello! Even though its not designed for it, I actually use Blender. It can import/export stl's and has a huge amount of tools for making models. Its also free. Took a bit to get used to though. Also, it has no real way of measuring. There is a "scale" section where you can change between...
  6. Y

Bed Sag

Hello! I too am having the same issue with bed sag. Getting a 1/4" thick, 18" square tempered glass with acid etching on one side. Should have it in place sometime this weekend, and will post pics when its installed.