Search results

1. Webb

Need Help with ABS Filament ..

Thank I for the reply..I looked into it over the weekend a bunch and I do believe it was actually the model I got from thingiverse...I have not had time to try and print something else yet. Layer height was .2 with a .8 nozzle. The print was small and it had small holes through out the print but...
  2. Webb

Need Help with ABS Filament ..

Got a g max 2, heated bed, and built an enclosure. Got some ABS filament from madhatter and can not get a good print. I have played around with temp of extruder...still no good.. I have attached a small print does any one have an idea of something else I can try? Any help is much...
  3. Webb

Can not get flexible filament to go through extruder?

I do have an enclosure that I made myself. Attached a picture. I will try turning the fan down really low. Thank u for the information! Do u know by chance if there will ever be a duel extruder kit I can purchase for the g max 2?
  4. Webb

Thank u for the reply. Another issue I am having..I bought the heated bed under with my GMax 2. When I am setting my bed temperature to the recommend temperature which is 100-110...my printer will only print the first layer or so and then I get a thermal runaway error and have to start...
  5. Webb

Hello, I purchased some Pro flex filament from mad hatters website and can not get it to extrude? Every time it just gets all tangled up around the gears! I tried putting a bigger nozzle (.8 & then 1.0) to see if that would help but no luck. It just gets wrapped around the gears every time ? Any...
  6. Webb

Filament accumulating at top of hot end?

Any one know possible what is causing this? [DIV_CONTAINER][/DIV_CONTAINER]
  7. Webb

Homing failed Printer halted please reset

Fixed the homing issue and did my first print that was on the SD card. Thank u for the reply. Everything seems to be okay now I think one of the wires was not in all the way!!
  8. Webb

Homing failed Printer halted please reset

Been trying to do the initial run on my printer for the last three hours wait no four hours and I get homing failed printer halted please reset over and over and over again......