Search results

1. D

Gmax 1.5 for a school

it is a great printer i seen people print some really exciting stuff from avengers masks to so many things.. I happen to have a 1.5 for sale that needs calibration .i am a novice and do not have the time to tinker...it is a dual extruder ..I live in NJ if you are near you can save a few hundred...
  2. D

gmax 1.5 for sale

Still for sale willing to lower price if you have interesting stl files..
  3. D

gmax 1.5 for sale

4. D

first test came out bad...some input please..

200 /pla as stated in there manual for colorfabb pla..
  5. D

End Stops not stopping the motors and threaded rod wobble.

Re: End Stops not stopping the motors and threaded rod wobbl that was exactly the problem one end stop was named wrong .. now only probelm left is bad sounding as it prints /a bit herky jerky at times ... I have the belts nice and tight.. anyone else know what could make it jerky etc????
  6. D

End Stops not stopping the motors and threaded rod wobble.

Re: End Stops not stopping the motors and threaded rod wobbl i appreciate all your help i am like a step away from seeing if anyone is in the nj area to help me out :)
  7. D

need help missing parts bed instructions wire .i need it all

Re: need help missing parts bed instructions wire .i need it zero confidence in my electrical ... hence some of the noob questions i posed earlier...
  8. D

Re: need help missing parts bed instructions wire .i need it here is my connector and power source.....look at the tunnels to the squares i think my piece was wired wrong ican be mistaken... so what now???
  9. D

Re: need help missing parts bed instructions wire .i need it the way the connector is . there is no way for the wires to line up as shown in the picture in the instructions...the way the red and black wires are the plug would not connect aynywhere on the power supply.was i given a wrong wired...
  10. D

Re: need help missing parts bed instructions wire .i need it hello, i finally have mine together.... properly ? i am not sure... the power button does nothing for me unless i have a usb plug from the printer to the pc if i remove the usb the printer willl shut off! also from the panel or the...
  11. D

Re: need help missing parts bed instructions wire .i need it yes i received the two rods was i suppose to receive more for that part then just the metal rods?? that connect to those acrylic pieces.. Still waiting on the pulley and more information on how the threaded rods connect to the...