Search results

1. D

Error when updating the firmware

I never got my fan working through the SD card mechanism file delivery so I switched to Repetier. The fan turns on and off perfectly. I did seem to damage my SD card reader so that may be the issue. I put the card in backwards accidental, but didnt jam force it in there. I suppose it was...
  2. D

Shaqfoo, Any issues with the print head fan after the firmware upgrade? Mine seems to have stopped working. DJ
  3. D

Shaq, Oh, and I forgot to mention that I got the Y-stop error too. Once again, your suggestion in the above post solved the issue. thanks again, dJ
  4. D

Worked perfect with the Version 1.0.5 of Arduino that you linked me to. I did get the MINTEMP error and moving to Thermistor #2 to T2 fixed it. Now if I can just overcome this corrupted LCD screen. Looks fine and then is garbled. Thanks again
  5. D

I'm using 1.6.5 version of Arduino. I'll download earlier version now and report shortly. Thanks for the super fast reply
  6. D

Quick Start guide

7. D

loading filament on gMax 1.5

Thank you mwu. I thought that was how the spool sits but i just imagined it being pulled off the the bearings because there is nothing there to 'clamp' it down. the image is helpful. all i found was many photos without the spool. thank you even more for the download link. I looked all in...
  8. D

loading filament on gMax 1.5

as a second piece to my question, is there an operations guide that is available. I have emailed but no response so far. I looked all over the forum but cant seem to find it. My build manual referred to it at the end but it is a mythical creature from what I can tell so far. The forum has...