Search results

1. C

standard hotend upgrade

2. C

Rear view mirror bases

These were printed in one try. I have had very few failed prints with the gmax...... I love this printer
  3. C

where do i find the printed on gmax file

ok I did not see it in the gallery or download section. ive seen a couple prints where they laid a "printed on gmax" plaque in front of the part. I would like to locate that .stl file
  4. C

2016 Indian jeep fog light adaptors

these are raw no post processing proto pasta carbon pla. We will be looking at different materials or possibly finishing them like the side view mirror bases were done in my other post. I know they used an epoxy primer and then painted it just like they would any of their $500000 cars lol. Ill...
  5. C

Rear view mirror bases

Thanks. I got some cool stuff I have already done on my gcreate and some stuff I've done on my i3. A lot hasn't been released yet so I can't show as I can I'll post pics of things
  6. C

Rear view mirror bases

7. C

how much slop on the extruder and x carriage

ok well I figured out the cam spacer to snug up the extruder. now the auto bed level is acting a little strange. I want to research it a bit more before I start asking questions though, but it seems to over travel in x when it goes to touch the right side of the bed. and I can visibaly see a...
  8. C

carbon pla on out of box printer

I might be in business I picked up a couple of these when I bought my big roll. looks like my i3 and gmax use the same nozzle e3d m6 https://www.proto-pasta.com/collections ... nt-nozzles
  9. C

I have a little insite with the ss nozzles. I have had zero issues with swapping filaments in a ss nozzle. I have had the same one on my i3 for almost a year now and print almost exclusively with carbon pasta. from time to time I will swap to pla or abs but have seen no difference in my prints...
  10. C

sounds good. ill get the correct parts ordered, but it is good to know I showld be fine for this 3kg roll lol
  11. C