Search results

1. J

gCreate 1.5+ bed update

Hello, Tried to contact the team via e-mail last Friday but still no response. i really need to use the machine ASAP since it is used for low run production. my original stand alone dual zone Keenovo heater with glass bed just died, let's say it went with a burn and ruined my builtak flex plate...
  2. J

BL touch life expectancy

Hi guys, I am on my second BL-touch which start acting very strange, it is unusable now. before I get into the issues, I have reset and restart the machine multiple times. 1- it seems to fail during the bed level procedure almost at point #6 or 7 and starts blinking 2- when I go thru the LCD...
  3. J

Firmware issues became problematic with latest firmware

Please see attached, i guess the long files are also too big too, is it possible to do a webcame meeting? i have Skype for business. i also have some very good electrical and electonic technician at my disposal, i am pretty sure he can check what you think might be the issue he might just need...
  4. J

ok, thanks I installed Cura and updated the firmware thru it, it didn't fix the issue. do I need a new board? please advise by the way thanks for the modified cover thanks, jean
  5. J

ok, I will install Cura not sure how to get the instructions nothing is attached to your reply. maybe you are up to something regarding the regulator, I realized when the LCD works it flickers in Unisom with the LED lights on top of the extruder. not a small flicker it is really substantial by...
  6. J

Thanks, Joshua I uploaded the firmware thru Arduino IDE, I am currently test printing and it is ok, but the screen is full blank. I have been sending G29 thru simplify 3D communication window and it does the auto leveling. also I have to throw in some M999 when the unit freezes. by the way I...
  7. J

Hello, I just upgraded to the latest firmware for Dual E3d extruders. don't get me wrong the new G-create features are very nice especially the self leveling done once and stored, is awesome. however, it has been an absolute nightmare, 1- LCD goes blank and sometimes shows some weird Chinese...