Anyone received their order and date you placed the order?

I was wondering if anyone had ordered one of their newer printer and have actually received it yet? If so, can you tell me what date you ordered it. I like to see how backed up they are.

I put in an ordered and have not received it yet. I have not received an email as far as statuses and/or delays, which is quite disappointing. I have even sent them an email for general questions to which no replies.

I think I will contest it with my credit company for a refund if I don't hear anything soon. Maybe they are busy with all the orders but the lack of responses for general questions is a tell tell sign enough.

In any case, if you had ordered the newer printer and received yours, please share your ordered date?

Thanks.

Re: Anyone received their order and date you placed the orde

I can confirm that they are shipping out the new 1.5 printers. I received my 1.5 XT about a month ago. It was worth the wait. I ordered mine back before they released the new model and they agreed to upgrade me before I got it (it took over 10 weeks to come in from when I placed my order). When did you order yours?

Mine was ordered on September 16th and shipped on December 12th, arriving here in New Zealand on December 23rd. That's around 13 weeks lead time.

Yes, the lack of information (or even replies) is very frustrating and actually stuffed up a few plans of mine that were based around the printer being shipped in November as indicated.

On the bright side, at least your 1.5 will not have some of the issues that mine did, presumably due to their urgency/lateness in getting out those early orders. The revised assembly manuals released during my build confirm that they have fixed a few bugs.

EDIT: of course, releasing revisions on christmas eve would show that they are infact dedicated to trying to ship printers and resolve issues with their new product

I can not even get a reply to e-mails from the gCreate guys so I'd imagine itll be a while tho the website advertises 6-8 weeks.

Thanks guys for responding. It's been 9 weeks since ordering. I guess I am not as patience as some of you guys are. I had already submitted a refund through my credit cards. If I had receive even one delay notice or even a reply from question after I bought the printer; I would have reconsidered. I think it is great that they have accomplished thus far, but it seems they need more help than they realized.

Best of luck to the two of them and to gCreate's success.

Sorry to hear that guys.

Mike - I sent you a PM last week about your situation. If you're able to get the money back through your Credit Card company I'd love to get you (and anyone else) on board for the Cohesion 3D Printer.

The base design is for a 1 foot x 1 foot bed but it's infinitely scalable so we can go go up to 18 x 18 or even 2 foot x 2 foot if you'd like.

Justin (username koonton) is actually beta testing for me and building a 2 foot x 4 foot model!

As part of our introductory pricing I can actually undercut the cost of the gMax. My design is complete and I've already built a handful of my own printers, in fact they're all I use now and the print quality is outstanding.

Would love to have any and all of you on board, please reply back or PM me for details.

Justin's Cohesion Printer so far:

GORDON.LAPLANTE

Administrator
Staff member

Hi Mikeng,

We are sorry if we have not responded to your email(s) but are having trouble locating any emails or information with this name - can you please shoot us an email directly to info@gmaxprinter.com? Please reference your order # and the name placed on the order.

I modified my previous post to what is now more relevant and updated info.

I ordered on 11/17/2014.

I received an update last Friday (1/16/2015) that my XT shipped. It's also worth mentioning that I received a pretty in-depth email from Anna at gCreate allaying any customer service concerns I had. In the end, the gCreate team delivered as promised at 8 weeks. Considering this spanned the holiday season it was a reasonable wait.

Can't wait to start printing....

I received my Gmax 1.5 on the 8th week. I ordered it in August. I have since put 4 KG of PLA through it and she is still running strong.