Autohome and x axis endstop

New problem in my line of new printer woes. I activate the autohome function from the LCD screen and it starts moving the etxruder to the x axis end stop correctly. As soon as it hits the endstop it keeps trying to move and keeps bouncing off the endstop. Eventually it moves on and does Y next and that works fine, but it never tries to move to the Z endstop.

The blue light comes on for the x endstop properly and flipping the wires, as expected, shuts down the LCD screen. I also tested this with an actual print and it started bouncing off the x endstop then too, but I didn't wait for it to move to Y before shutting things down since I didn't want to risk the hot end stopping ont he print bed and melting it if it stayed too long at temp.

I'm currently using the dual extruder version of the Marlin firmware from the Gmax site. Is there a possible bug in the recent code for the endstops or is there some board component that may be out of whack?

Discovered the M119 gcode function. It was showing showing X and Z as switched. Swapped the wires and resolved the issue.

First test print is showing a Y axis shift was it's printing though. Hoping that's covered somewhere on the forums.