Creality BL touch stopped working

Hi all relative Noob here. Been using the Ender 3 v2 with the BL touch with no issues. Suddenly yesterday it stopped auto homing or leveling. When I turn on the machine the BL touch just keeps blinking. I reinstalled the marlin software without BL touch firmware and suddenly the BL touch drops the pin twice and stays lit (as if its ready). I then reinstall the BL touch firmware and then again the Bl touch just blinks. PLEASE HELP this noob.

Thank you so much in advance.

It sounds like the BLTouch just needs to be reset. You can do this in the terminal. Here are the basic commands.
  • M280 P0 S260 ;reset
  • M280 P0 S120 ;self test
  • M280 P0 S90 ;stow probe pin
  • M280 P0 S10 ;deploy probe pin

It sounds like the BLTouch just needs to be reset. You can do this in the terminal. Here are the basic commands.
  • M280 P0 S260 ;reset
  • M280 P0 S120 ;self test
  • M280 P0 S90 ;stow probe pin
  • M280 P0 S10 ;deploy probe pin
Thank you for your help. Do you also know if there is a line I can enter for when it is doing the 9 point leveling and fails? Currently if it fails, it keeps the probe down, moves all the way to the right and starts printing with the BL touch flashing red. 2 problems with this:
1. its printing when the leveling failed
2. It keeps the probe down so that once it starts printing, it bends my probe and ruins it.

Thank you in advance.