Dual Nozzle from Single Nozzle

Can I switch my single nozzle gmax 1.5 to dual nozzle. If so can I be pointed in the right direction. Thanks.

Another question, is two nozzles the most available? I want to make something with three colors. :)

Hey myles,
I'm working on a dual extruder upgrade to make use of the E3Dv6 hotend, which provides much better performance and print quality, for the gMax. A few people are already interested. Essentially it's a custom cart to replace the one that moves left to right on the gMax carriage, and onto it you can attach 2 or even 3 toolheads of your choosing. Of course, if you want to go with more than 2 nozzles, you may be interested in the E3D kraken (4 nozzles). I'd love to set you up with a custom solution that uses it.

I have this setup running on one of my other printers very reliably and am using it on other printers as I build them.

I haven't posted any pictures of this publicly yet, but please do reply back or message me if you are interested.

Yes I am interested! That is if there is a somewhat affordable solution. My email is -----, unless you prefer to publicly release the info on the forum.

Thanks for the help, -Myles.

*Edited your post to remove the email address to protect you. -admin

Got the email address, will send details over later today. Meanwhile, edit your post to get rid of your email address unless you want spam from every corner of the globe in your inbox :)