Extruder Troubles

Hello all,

Ive ran into a road block with getting my first successful print. For some reason my extruder wont move (rotate). Ive done test on the both the motor and the wires to assure the problem doesn't lie there, and they still work. but for some reason either via printing or controlling it with the LCD the extruder will not rotate. Also, Ive recently had to get a new electronics board, and the problem has continued with both the old and new electronics boards. Meaning Ive ruled out the problem being the wires,the motor,or electronics so Im not really sure where that leaves the problem to lie. Anybody have any ideas of what the problem could be?

I also should add that Ive done some research on the problem and some have said that it has to be at a certain temperature before the extruder begins to rotate...that too has not solved my problem.

Is the extruder motor getting enough power? You can adjust the power by turning a small potentiometer on the electronics board. There are similar pots for all the servo motors but this one is in the area labeled E0. There are instructions on how to adjust the servo motor pots elsewhere in this forum, specifically under issues associated with layer skipping. Turn the pot clockwise increases the power.

If you can't find the instructions, post back and I'll try to find them.