Gmax 1.5+ from Gmax 1.0

I recently upgraded, perhaps, redesigned my old Gmax 1.0 and successfully converted it to the Gmax 1.5+.

That includes:
-New 80/20 aluminum extrusions 1.5" and 20mm
-New precision 8mm anti backlash Z screws
-New metal Z motor mounts
-Redesigned the Z screw rod end holder with a bearing instead
- New aluminum bed
-New heated surface with borosilicate glass and buildtack surface
-Replaced wires for the extruder and steper motors, and included baraded sleves
-New bearing fillament spool holder
-Bltouch auto bed leveling probe
-E3D V6 4mm hotend
-New higher printer stands to have better acces from the bottom
-Reconfigured Marlin firmware for the new setup and fine tuned the all axis, extruder motor, and hotemd

The results are incredible. It took me 3 weeks working a few hours per day to convert everything (once I had all the parts gathered)

The resolution and quality of print has increased drastically, but above all I do not have to spend hours leveling the bed. Every time I print, it just works.

Why I'm saying all this?
In the course of learning how to upgrade my printer (basically learned how to scratch build one), I received help from many sources on the internet. I would like to give something back.
If anyone out there would like to do the same, or has any questions about this build/upgrade, I can try to help.
Let me know.
Thanks

The borosilicate glass is 17.25" x 16.5"and was purchased from gcreate. You can inquire a price from them via email. Sorry for the vague answer, but since this is not an item listed on their website for a specific price I do not want to put them in a difficult spot. I'm sure that they can work something out if you ask.
Thank you