Has anyone converted there GMAX 1.5+ Dual to Rumba+ Controller?

I've almost finished the conversion of Drive Bed & Heat Bed. Next is to record Amp readings within time for Fast Fuse (Most likely) or breaker selections to work with the SSR while taking new FLIR video of the bed operation. And marking the heated element overlap area for thermistor placement. The video should make for some head turning and dropping discussions. This sucker should heat up fast. 700W might have been over kill 16"x16" bed. But, I'll see when I do the video. Since the new drive plate has super low thermal conductivity. The heat can only go up into the Glass. And, the PGS film should make for a awesome heat spreader, The early trial rounds won't even compare I think now that's all together.

I just got me new g-create tool head (the dual Aero Titan E3D w/BL touch incorporated. I need to install that.

That leaves the controller. I studied the Rumba+ Controller months back. Its a far better controller for the needs of the Gmax +1.5 total connection wise. It also far safer thermally under operational load looking at the FLIR data. It can bring in I2C under marlin and add magnetic tape position read functionality. (IE: you grab the print head in mid motion. Jerk it out position. Let go and it would return to the last position without destroying the print. Impressive.) I like to upgrade the controller to Rumba+ (AUS black. Quality components) edition, add the I2C tape reader and tapes. Downside, it's more money, work and time. Plus, I new custom controller enclosure would need to be made up from scratch to house that. (I make note there a nice touch-less I2C IR Leveler that even more precise than the BL touch too)

Changing to Rumba+ means changing firmware too. So Ask everyone here, Has anyone using Dual Extruders on the Gmax 1.5+ switch to a Rumba+ Controller?
If so can get a source copy of your working firmware.