Marlin 1.1.9 Bed Leveling

The install instructions for 1.1.9 state G29 should be removed from the start gcode. This prevents the bed probe from running before each print. Marlin documentation indicates G28 disables bed leveling and we need M420 S1 after G28 to reenable bed leveling or RESTORE_LEVELING_AFTER_G28 needs to uncommented in configuration.g before uploading the firmware.

RESTORE_LEVELING_AFTER_G28 is still commented in the Marlin zip from the downloads section. Is bed leveling being turned on some other way or are we running without it in gCreate's 1.1.9 release.

gCreate_Joshua

Administrator
Staff member
we just remove the "g29" and "g28 x0 y0" from the start gcode. If these lines are in the start gcode, the saved bed level is not used. You still need to use the normal "g28" so to home all axis at the start of the print.

gCreate_Joshua

Administrator
Staff member
You will need to open the start gcode in your slicing software. And if you have any files you repeatedly print, I would bring the card back to the computer and just open the gcode file in a text editor and manually remove the "g28 x0 y0" and "g29"

Wow. You're all over the place. Get a grip!!

Why 3 layers of tape? Only need one.
Do you have the right nozzle size in your slicer? Looks like it may be wrong.
You need to use the z babystepping, looks like the nozzle is too high.
Tune your extruder. Google it.

The printer isn't the problem. You are. Instead of trying to learn what YOU are doing wrong you bitch and complain.
My first sentence to you was "get a grip!". Now go back and read this thread again and see how much of a baby you're being, so I say it again, Get a grip on yourself! Learn what YOU are doing wrong, not the printer.
Did you even try to tune the extruder like I suggested??

But my offer still stand, $100.00 right now!!
I'll even go to my mothers house to pick it up for free!

Are you replying to the wrong thread or have some messages been deleted?

Wow. You're all over the place. Get a grip!!

Why 3 layers of tape? Only need one.
Do you have the right nozzle size in your slicer? Looks like it may be wrong.
You need to use the z babystepping, looks like the nozzle is too high.
Tune your extruder. Google it.
I'll give you $100 for it right now!
The printer isn't the problem. You are. Instead of trying to learn what YOU are doing wrong you bitch and complain.
My first sentence to you was "get a grip!". Now go back and read this thread again and see how much of a baby you're being, so I say it again, Get a grip on yourself! Learn what YOU are doing wrong, not the printer.
Did you even try to tune the extruder like I suggested??

But my offer still stand, $100.00 right now!!
I'll even go to my mothers house to pick it up for free!

Frey

I deleted the question I was pestered into leaving this forum by Jarhead
So im on the phone with the owner this morning to seek a refund
and suggest he remove poison like that from this community before it destroys his business entirely.
He is a liability now for G create and a cooperate problem.. The company can decide if they need a lawsuit
over a prick like that here. He brings nothing but stress to this area compounding a call for FULL REFUND.

we shall see what the owner says about removing him I want a refund and the main reason is JARHEAD here

Frey

Now Jarhead your name is all over the main office when the owner gets back im going to have you removed
before you destroy this company you contact me one more fucking time JARHEAD
open your fucking mouth one more time ill sue this company till the doors are closed.

TO THE MODS HERE I SUGGEST YOU CLEAN HOUSE OF LIABILITIES LIKE JARHEAD BEFORE
YOUR BOSS CALLS ME BACK

THIS COUNTRY IS ON THE VERGE OF CIVIL WAR AND NO BODY NEEDS THIS IN THEIR LIFE
JARHEAD YOUR DONE BUDDY YOU WONT PESTER ANOTHER SOUL HERE..

SOON AS THE OWNER CALLS YOU ARE ANCIENT HISTORY FROM THIS PLACE
THEY ARE CLAIMING NO RESPONSIBILITY OR DO NOT KNOW WHO YOU ARE
THATS GOING TO BE KNOWN BY LUNCH AND I BET YOUR GONE THIS AFTERNOON.

I BET YOU DONT PESTER ANOTHER HUMAN BEING HERE AND THEY HAVE YOUR INFORMATION
SO THEY INDEED WILL KNOW WHO YOU ARE BY THIS AFTERNOON..

IM JUST GETTING STARTED ON YOU JARHEAD ILL BE ON THE PHONE WITH THE OWNER OF THIS COMPANY
2 DAY ABOUT REMOVING YOU PERMANENTLY

NOBODY NEEDS AN ASSHOLE LIKE YOU AROUND JARHEAD YOU DESTROY BUSINESSES LIKE THIS

THEY KNEW I WAS CALLING AND THEY SOMEHOW KNOW RIGHT NOW YOU DONT WORK THERE
AND ARE ASSURING ME IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN AGAIN..

IM CERTAIN IT WONT BECAUSE NOBODY WANTS A LAWSUIT ON THEM FOR SOME ASSHOLE RUNNING HIS MOUTH
RIGHT JARHEAD... ??

I BET THE OWNER BOOTS YOUR ASS AT 1000 MPH TO AVOID LIABILITY
ILL CALL EVERY DAY UNTIL YOUR GONE...

Last edited:
You have some major issues!
I have nothing to do with gCreate. I'm not the one causing the problem here, all I did was try to help.
So I'll take your bet!!