Nozzle crashes into bed at one of the bed leveling sequence points

Odd issue and have not been able to figure it out. During the bed leveling sequence the nozzle tends to crash into the bed always at the same Point. Sometimes it will not crash and continue with the sequence fine and print. When it does crashes I have to shut the machine down and start over and usually works fine. The crash point is always on the 6th point closer to the front of the bed. Im using all S3D default Gcreate Settings. After testing, it seems to happen about 1 out of 5 tries.

Thanks!

I too suffer from this, but for me its not always on the same point. Its random. Both in its frequency of occurrence and location of crash.

So I had a similar issue last week. the auto level would fail in either the first position (1st column, 1st row) or the 13th (3 column, 1st row). After messing around with it for a bit, it made it through the autoleveling and on to a successful print through the weekend. Today, it fails 100% of the time at the first central touch. I checked the continuity on the white wire (Zmin in BLTouch documentation) through the extension and sure enough it is broken. I got it up and running again with a temperary wire currently. If you are having this same issue try running another wire from the BLTouch back to the arduino and see if it clears the intermittent issue up.

Edit: Here is a picture of how the BLTouch gets hooked up. https://www.antclabs.com/wiring1