Parts Kit

Would anyone be interested in printing a parts kit for me? Im new to 3d printing and dont have a lot of cash. I really like the design of this printer and want to piece one together as funds become available.

Thanks,
Sean

AlexD

I would print my parts for you they are slightly different than the stock 1.5 but i have a BOM to go with it too.

Cheers

Alex

I would be interested in seeing what a parts kit and build would require also. Sent you a PM from this user group.

Thanks

Francesco

AlexD said:
I would print my parts for you they are slightly different than the stock 1.5 but i have a BOM to go with it too.

Cheers

Alex

AlexD

PowerGlider said:
I would be interested in seeing what a parts kit and build would require also. Sent you a PM from this user group.

Thanks

Francesco

AlexD said:

Cheers

Alex
I have replied to your message mate.

gui said:
Hi,

I have a bad stepper cable ...Where can I get spare parts? Thanks
Maybe gCreate can supply you the parts, although googling Nema17 Cable should get you what you are looking for.

Thanks

Alex

AlexD said:

Cheers

Alex
That would be great! I just about gave up on this forum and thought I would check back. If you're still interested send me a message and we can get it figured out.

Thanks again!