Print Head came loose

I woke up this morning to a fluffy ball of PLA Tumbleweed. It was supposed to be a vase. I am thinking that every time you press down on the extruder to thread your filament, there is stress applied to on tine screw holding the extruder to the rail. It is difficult to put back on if the front cover that says gmax is still attached. It is held on by two screws.
I put it al back together. I suggest printing a brick that you can place under the plastic edge of the extruder to take the stress off of that whole unit when threading your filament. It is sort of like taking the precaution of putting jack stands under your car if you are jacking it up to work on it. Please see my illustration.

I havent owned mine long enough to have this issue, but I can see it happening.
I usually put one finger on that spring loaded arm and the other underneath the print head area so that I try not to put undue pressure on the system.
Not sure if it works or not, but i try it

Thanks for the reply. I have had mine only a month. The two screws on the front plate were fairly loose too.
You must be really nimble to be able to hold down the filament release spring, support the bottom and thread the filament. I tried, but I can't do it. I need a 3rd hand. I'm going to have to place something under the extruder as planned. I will make sure that screws stay tightened on moving parts in the future. :D

Those two screws came loose on my unit as well after very little print time. They probably need to increase the torque applied during assembly.

This is something that needs to be addressed in the user guide. The first time I put in the filament, I noticed this and right away try to support with 2 fingers on from the bottom part. I agree, pushing it only from the top, will do all kind of damages. I found two small nuts laying on the side of the acrylic, and that was 2 weeks ago after a long print. I never be able to find where they belong to. Maybe an exploded view of the extruder construction will help (is there such thing?).