Print Issue - not smooth

This is the outside part of the shape. If you notice, there is one layer that is not sticking.

Now, this is the inside part. There were support before, and it looks very ugly. During the print, I notice only the inside layer doesn't want to stick. What causes this?

You will probably get better results by slowing down and decreasing layer height. The material is not adhering the layer beneath it. As the strand of plastic cools/shrinks it pulls the material inward.

Yes, I'm using Simplify3D. The support material setting is attached. Please advise.

The default printing speed is 3600mm/min, which I think it's already slow. Yes, the new print doesn't stick to the old printing. How about the support material inside it? Does the support material pulling in the newly inside layer?

It only happens on the inside layer only (well, the outer one too as pictured above, but rarely happens).

Layer thickness is 0.4mm. Are you suggesting 0.32mm or less?

Thanks,

Hadi

Ok slow down the speed and smaller layer height.

It was a 13 hour print, I guess the printer needs to go for a 24 hour print soon.

Thanks for the input.

You should eb able to go lower on that temp - 230C is more an ABS temp. Faberdashery stuff is usually a better grade of PLA so it would be on the higher end, like 210C. Just listen for a jam towards the first few minutes so you can catch it early if it's too low and save yourself having to clean out PLA dust form the jam.

3d printing in ahmedabad gujarat

Other than that, front and top open of course and a fan direct on the print (wind barrier fan is not enough). If you can't direct it well on to the print insulate/screen your hotend and nozzle as best you can. Forcing the hotend to work harder can result in more heat working up in to the top of the extruder.