questions before buying.

Hello! Greetings from the south of Russia, from Rostov-on-Don city. Me and my friend want to build in Rostov company 3D-printing and occupied today by selecting the first 2 printers for the start of production.
Your printer gMaks 1.5 XT - Excellent device! Judging from the photos print pretty decent, but it's promotional photographs, I'm more interested actual use of the printer.
How does open housing gMaks 1.5 XT print quality big figures? They say that when printing a large figure in the open printer, they cool unevenly and can even give a crack. This is especially true PLA. Would not it be a problem to type 40 cm high figure?
What software can be used with this printer? Repetier-Host suitable?
How many plastic parts in the undercarriage of the printer? If you use it all the time, how good it can withstand constant load? And how much gMaks 1.5 XT beyond repair? Where to get spare extruders for him?
What will be the cost of shipping in Rostov-on-Don, the Russian Federation?
thanks for attention!

You should have no problem printing a 40cm part. Uneven cooling can cause some warping and if not handled well the parts can pop off the bed.

The printer is compatible with Repeteir firmware. However there is not any documentation for using it with gMax. I have come across many who are successfully using it.