What you will need.
- Gloves - To protect again the heat
- Razor Blade - To help remove the BuildTak and remove any residual adhesive left on the glass
- Rapid Tac - A product used for wet application of BuildTak
- Paper Towel - To help clean glass surface and wipe up excess Rapid Tac
- Lighter Fluid - Works great for removing residual adhesive
- Plastic Squeegee - To help push out excess Rapid Tac and remove air bubbles between glass and BuildTak
- And of course, a new sheet of BuildTak
Once you have secured your new Sheet of BuildTak to your heated bed, you will need to wait at least 2 Days before you are able to use the heated bed. You need to allow the Rapid Tac that you couldn't squeegee out to evaporate. Otherwise bubbles will form on the BuildTak surface.