SD Card wont load in printer

I started printing a part and decided I wanted to tweak the G-code. I stoped the print removed the SD card and went to reslice the part. When I came back and inserted the SD card the main LCD screen said SD card inserted, but when I tried to retrieve my gcode files it said there was no SD card. I'm not sure what to do since it was working ten minutes ago and doesn't anymore. I can't think of anything that would have changed, causing this problem.

Try:
1. Removing and re inserting the SD card.
2. Power cycling the printer.
If this does not work...
3. Reload the g-code. If you do not remove the SD card properly from the computer the file can be corrupted.

Hope this helps,
Kyle

I have this problem too and sometimes have to reinsert the SD card or cycle the printer a time or two before I can get the printer to recognize the card. This may be related to static electricity that builds up in the card as I am carrying it from my PC (inside the house) to the gMax (in the garage). At first I tried wearing rubber gloves to move the SD card but that proved to unwieldy. So I connected a ground wire at the PC and one at the printer which I touch to discharge the static before I insert the card in either location. This also helps prevent the "LCD screen displays a bunch of crazy characters" issue located elsewhere in this forum.

Chris