Welcome Kyle!

Kyle, since I haven't seen any formal introduction, just wanted to welcome you to the wacky world of gMax. :D

So far you've jumped in head first, but take a step back, relax and tell us a little about yourself. What brought you to the New Frontier?

Thanks Crussel,
I have owned a gMax 1.5 since October. My printer runs almost constantly. I have been doing arduino projects for 1.5 years. I have been involved with Punkin Chunkin for 11 years. I am on the TV show pedaling a human powered catapult for team Destrier. Our record is 2000 ft.

I am using my gMax to develop an open source small scale Aquaponic system. Although I live on a farm, my goal for the system is for anyone with a south facing window to be able to grow their own fish and food year around. I am also using it to grow pumpkins as dense and thick shelled as possible. 3d printed pumpkin molds. My plants are 2.5 ft tall without supplemental lighting in the middle of February. :D

Anna and Gordan brought me on board to help with support, tutorials, and answering questions on the forum. So far this is my most difficult question. :lol:

Attachments