Z Axis slams into bed after Marlin 1.1.1 issues

Z axis slams into bed after bl-touch leveling then auto home ,and start print in simplfy3d after bltouch dose its leveling the z axis slams into bed right before print. Also when i hit bed level on the printer itself it runs leveling good but i auto home after and slams into bed too. Gotta be somthing? No issues on github except mine. Any thoughts or help thank you.

I am having the same issue. I just changed from dual J head's to dual E3D's. I also changed to the Marlin 1.1.1 and my printer will run the auto bed leveling routine just fine then when it goes to start a print it just pushes the hot end into the bed. If anyone knows what's going on your help would be greatly appreciated.

nathangiese said:
I am having the same issue. I just changed from dual J head's to dual E3D's. I also changed to the Marlin 1.1.1 and my printer will run the auto bed leveling routine just fine then when it goes to start a print it just pushes the hot end into the bed. If anyone knows what's going on your help would be greatly appreciated.
Did you ever figure this out? It sounds like the problem I had in viewtopic.php?f=12&t=870

My machine is new and came with 1.1.1, so I have no prior experience to compare it to.