Broke all the potentiometers due to layer shifting

So I was having layer shifting problems which appear to be from the Y axis and not knowing what to do about it. lowering the power with the potentiometers didn't seem to be working, so I tested all of them and may have overturned them in the process. Part of it was due to not having the proper tool. A ceramic alignment tool was in the kit, but the tool was empty. No tips.

So now all my potentiometers are broken and I have no tools that will allow me to properly calibrate them anyway. Any suggestions?

Through all this mess I did make a nice video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs214gsjm20

Damn, am I gonna need to buy 4x A4988 G3D Drivers, or are these under warranty?

Justin

Poor Konton posted this thread on Friday, and today it's four days later and he still hasn't gotten a reply? I wish I could help you, Konton...

Thanks Kristinaya,

I actually got help. After several emails with Gordon directly. So now I have replaced all three drivers. Everything is great but the Y-Axis. I think you are I are having similar issues. But I've been trying to replace the acrylic bed with glass and a heater bed. So I figured I'd work out the Y-Axis issues after I'm done. Have you been able to figure out your problem? If I print at 60% speed I'm usually okay.

Justin