"Bed Heating" Error

Hi,

Ive been printing for a couple of days in a row, and suddenly the Gmax won't start anymore. Instead of heating the hotend, it displays a "Bed Heating" signal and just waits (as I have no heating bed)

Ive checked all the connections and it seems ok. Even if I preheat the hotend for PLA (meaning technically it should all be ready for it to start printing as the gcode is loaded) it stops heating it, sets the temperature to 0º and displays "Bed Heating".

I unplugged the hotend brieflly, had a M999 error and THEN it started heating it... but because of the error it wouldnt start the print.

Is there any setting that I have overseen? Is there any way Ive mistakenly configured that there was a bed to heat instead of the hotend??

I dont understand how this suddenly happened, if Ive been printing without a problem for two days in a row....

Thanks for your help

Rene

Hi Rene,
Check that you have not enabled a heated bed in slic3r. If you are printing from Pronterface, check there as well.

You could open the gCode file and do a search for "bed" using the Find tool. You bed temperature should be set to 0.

Code:
; bed_size = 410,400
; bed_temperature = 0
If the problem does not exist there, reload the printers firmware. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZAqgStiEsY

The M999 command is "Restart after being stopped by an error" command.

Let us know how it goes.

Kyle