Downloads for gMAX 1.0 and 1.5 files broken.

Hello. I really need to reprint the x-carriage and extruder assembly - however, the files are not available. Does anyone know if they will be fixed? Thanks!

gCreate

Administrator
Staff member
We have had a lot of reported broken download links. Please note all of the download links work fine but for some files you must register and login in to download. Refer to the legend on the top of each download page.

gCreate said:
We have had a lot of reported broken download links. Please note all of the download links work fine but for some files you must register and login in to download. Refer to the legend on the top of each download page.
As you can see, the download links don't even show up so, technically, they are broke.

GORDON.LAPLANTE

Administrator
Staff member
Jarhead said:
gCreate said:
As you can see, the download links don't even show up so, technically, they are broke.
Are you logged in? You will only see download links for certain files if you are logged in. These files are represented in the legend. I just tested out your username permissions and I can see the download link fine.

GORDON.LAPLANTE

Administrator
Staff member
Jarhead said:
gCreate said:
Can you try it now and see if it shows up?

GORDON.LAPLANTE said:
Jarhead said:
gCreate said:
Are you logged in? You will only see download links for certain files if you are logged in. These files are represented in the legend. I just tested out your username permissions and I can see the download link fine.
I did make that post, you know that, right?? :D IOW, yes, I'm logged in.

I just checked. That one that I posted is working but others still are not.
What's with the big pictures anyway?? Of the manual I mean. Not needed and very confusing, it would appear that that is the download link but it's just a picture.

GORDON.LAPLANTE

Administrator
Staff member
Jarhead said:
I did make that post, you know that, right?? :D IOW, yes, I'm logged in.

I just checked. That one that I posted is working but others still are not.
What's with the big pictures anyway?? Of the manual I mean. Not needed and very confusing, it would appear that that is the download link but it's just a picture.
Lol. I suppose that makes sense. Thanks for checking. I'll see if I can figure out whats wrong with the rest. It's hard since on my end even when testing your permissions things appear to be fine. We've had a series of reported broken links where people simply had not signed in.