New Printer Issues... Please help a new guy...

I am having an issue with my new gMax 1.5 printer. It has the upgrade e3d v6 head and the heated bed. I swapped out the .50mm nozzle for a 1.0mm for the large print I am doing. I am using Simplify 3D as my slicing program. Had some early issues with the BLTouch sensor after installing the new nozzle. I had adjusted it too close to the bed but since found the tutorial and corrected this. I also noticed that the heater block is now loose with the new 1.0 nozzle. I have not attempted to adjust the heater so that the nozzle bottoms out on the extruder threaded shaft yet. My first print went pretty good but the nozzle started dragging early on. After about 10 hours into the print it went bad. Looked as though the head shifted the bed and caused it to go out of alignment. I decided to use Gorilla tape at 4 points on the edges of the bed to secure it. I noticed that my extraction height was set at 0 so I set it to .40 and this seemed to stop the dragging on the next print. After about 6 hours I did hear a sight bump during printing. I backed off the PLA temp from 135 to 130 and this seemed to stop the excess material from building up. I came in this morning to a ruined print. Looks like it shifted again. However the bed did not move this time around. I am at a loss to know where to start to correct this issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.