gMax 1.0 For Sale....

I am offering for sale my gMax 1.0 printer. I have had it about 3 years and used it regularly for about a month when I first got it, but since I now have a CNC router I haven't used it in at least 2-1/2 years. 3D printers are still too finicky and slow for my tastes. I guess it did ok for the time as far as 3D printers go, but i'm used to running CNC machines all day and thought I would try the 3D stuff out, and it just doesn't fill my needs like the CNC machines do. I am in the N. Georgia area if anyone close by is interested. Shipping is no problem, but i'll need to disassemble it and box it up real securely, and shipping may be expensive depending on where you are. I also have new filament still in the box and a new one on the machine. Don't be afraid to shoot me an offer! This has to go to make room for new equipment arriving soon. $750 OBO!

Thanks, Scott

Surely someone needs this! Santa can make room on his sleigh for it. Don't be scared to make me an offer....the worse I can say is YES!LOL Ebay or Craigslist is next if no interest soon.

Wow, can't believe there is absolutely no interest in these printers anymore. I thought they were the cat's ass several years ago the way this site was hyping them up. Maybe that's all they are is hype and time is telling the story on them. Even the 1.5 version for sale on here isn't getting any response. Sad! :eek: On to ebay then or the garbage, it matters not to me, its a missed opportunity for someone.