Few things to mind(or never mind) while assembling your gMax

It took around 9 hours to assemble everything up to the point when I first turned it on. After that you will need some time to figure out how to operate it. I used t-nut STL file from gMax parts to set everything up. It prints in about 9 minutes so it takes fairly short amount of time to see end results.

Here are few things I have encountered (in no particular order) while assembling my gMax:

Attachments

Re: Few things to mind(or never mind) while assembling your

Oh, and remember, patience and "rinse and repeat" routine: that is the path to success :cool:

Attachments

Looks good!

Regarding the feet, I had the same clearance problem at first. Have you tried putting 2 5/16" - 18 Nuts into each foot bracket cavity instead of just the one nut? The bolt will go through the lower nut but should "jam" once it hits the higher nut. That's exactly what you want. This will create the vertical clearance needed for the Z-Threaded Rod.

Hey, that is a good advice! I will do that, it really needs just a bit more clearance for those z-rods to feel comfortable.

I ran into the exact same problems as well as a few discrepancies in the instructions compared to the actual bolts that needed to be used. Thanks for this.