UK gMax

Rojo

Have attached 2 pics of my gMax, one of the first power up despite still being incomplete, just wanted to make sure it didn't go bang!!!! and the second one after completion of my biggest print so far.

I purchased the gMax because of the bed size with what I am wanting to print. I dabble in the steam world ( both full size and in the miniature worlds ) and as much as I can make and fix most things, patternmaking is not really one talent that I am very good at, so this is the next option, and if I cock it up, it goes in the bin, I re-draw it and hit the print button again. Easy peesy!!!!

Rowan.

Attachments

Rojo said:
Have attached 2 pics of my gMax, one of the first power up despite still being incomplete, just wanted to make sure it didn't go bang!!!! and the second one after completion of my biggest print so far.

I purchased the gMax because of the bed size with what I am wanting to print. I dabble in the steam world ( both full size and in the miniature worlds ) and as much as I can make and fix most things, patternmaking is not really one talent that I am very good at, so this is the next option, and if I cock it up, it goes in the bin, I re-draw it and hit the print button again. Easy peesy!!!!

Rowan.
Those are great dude! Pretty nice work. I don't think I can print something like that in my life. Im still figuring out the best way to use my printer and to use it at maximum potential.